San Jose, CA — March 19, 2015 — Sphere 3D Corporation (NASDAQ: ANY), a virtualization and data management solutions provider and creator of the Glassware 2.0® Windows container technology for application delivery, today announced that it will report financial results for its 2014 fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2014 on Monday, March 30, 2015 following the close of market. The Company will host a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern) that afternoon to discuss the results.
- Sphere 3D 2014 fourth quarter and full year financial results conference call.
- Monday, March 30 at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern); (2:00 p.m. Pacific).
- Dial in Number
- To access the live call, dial (888) 389-5988 (US and Canada) or (719) 325-2464 (International) and give the participant pass code 5622782.
- To access the live webcast, please visit the investor relations section at www.sphere3d.com.
- Call Replay
- A replay of the call will be available beginning approximately two hours following the end of the call and remain in effect for one week.
- Replay Numbers
- (888) 203-1112 (US and Canada)
(719) 457-0820 (International)
Replay passcode: 5622782
About Sphere 3D
Sphere 3D Corporation (NASDAQ: ANY) is a virtualization technology and data management solutions provider with a portfolio of workload-optimized solutions that address IT needs for delivering productivity through workspace and data infrastructure and management. Dedicated to continue to lead through innovation, Sphere 3D enables the integration of virtual applications, virtual desktops, and storage into workflow, and allows organizations to deploy a combination of public, private or hybrid cloud strategies. Sphere 3D’s Glassware 2.0® platform delivers virtualization of some of the most demanding applications in the marketplace today, making it easy to move applications from a physical PC or workstation to a virtual environment. Sphere 3D’s V3 hyper-converged infrastructure solutions include one of the industry’s first purpose-built appliances for virtual workspace workloads and the Desktop Cloud Orchestrator™ management software for VDI. Overland Storage and Tandberg Data, wholly-owned subsidiaries of Sphere 3D, provide an integrated range of technologies and services for primary, nearline, offline, and archival data storage that make it easy and cost-effective to manage different tiers of information over the data lifecycle. For more information, visit www.sphere3d.com.
MKR Group Inc.
Todd Kehrli or Jim Byers