In the Telecommunications (telecom) industry, an important goal is finding additional means to generate revenue from existing infrastructure. In an industry where business customers require highly available, consistent and reliable access to communication and cloud services, telecommunication companies need a way to leverage that existing high-bandwidth infrastructure to create new high-margin revenue streams. Sphere 3D delivers the fastest, most flexible computing solution in the market that is specifically designed to drive new revenue and meet key business drivers for Telecommunication companies including:
- Increasing recurring revenue
- Serving existing customers in the most efficient way possible while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Increasing monthly revenue by expanding business offerings to both existing and new customers
- Ensuring client privacy and data
- Leveraging existing infrastructure to create new sales
- Simplifying the management of complex IT solutions while delivering high-quality services
- Ensuring scalability and easy nimble deployment in getting a new installation up and running quickly
- Ensuring high availability, performance and scalability
- Saving money on both operational and capital expenses
Sphere 3D understands these needs and addresses them
with our Desktop Cloud Computing technology.
Sphere 3D’s role: how do we fit into the Telecommunications environment?
Our Desktop Cloud Computing Appliances deliver 25 – 400 virtual Windows® desktops per unit, with guaranteed performance that is 2x – 8x faster than physical desktops. The drop-in server appliances elegantly integrate into an existing VMware infrastructure (whether at the customer site or the datacenter), providing the computing and local storage needed for hosting virtual desktops. We also offer V3’s Desktop Cloud Orchestrator software to simplify the creation, management and movement of dedicated virtual desktops, including policies for failover. This desktop management software aggregates key features that a desktop administrator would need from VMware’s vCenter and View into a centralized console.
What does this mean for you?
- For Telecom managers, Sphere 3D’s V3 solution helps generate high-margin recurring revenue streams that increase profitability for your company by selling an easily managed virtual desktop solution to business customers. Your small business customers receive high-performance virtual desktops that increase employee productivity, saving your customers time and money.
- For Telecom IT administrators, Sphere 3D’s V3 solution offers simple deployment and centralized management with increased performance. Whether the Sphere 3D solution is hosted at the customer site or the datacenter, product upgrades, Windows updates and software patches can be pushed out to all virtual desktops in minutes (not days or weeks), saving on overhead costs.
- For the small business customers, Sphere 3D’s V3 solution provides employees with highly available, consistent and reliable access to cloud services through high-performance virtual desktops.
The Results: With Sphere 3D’s solution
you can expect to experience the following benefits:
- Drop-in solution that is easily managed
- Easy way to sell desktops on a monthly basis to small business clients
- Sphere 3D’s V3 solution provides you with a new way to generate recurring monthly revenue from the customers you already have
- Increased revenue by selling new services to both existing and new customers
- Additional revenue generated from your company’s existing high bandwidth infrastructure
- Offers virtual desktops with support services to small business owners for one low cost, per person, per month.
- A 3x to 6x return on your investment over 3 years (see your Sphere 3D Sales Representative for more details)
- Easy way to expand your offerings by offering a turnkey virtual desktop solution to new and existing business customers
- Additional recurring revenue generated by leasing end points and appliances to business customers
- With virtual desktops, changes are made to virtual image and then pushed out to client terminals, resulting in minimized downtime for administrative operations, upgrades, and maintenance
- Decreased support costs through central management of software versioning, product upgrades and software patches